Sunday, February 14, 2010

Farhan Akhtar plays a deadly prank!

Farhan Akhtar is renowned as a big-time prankster. And debutant director, script-writer, screenplay writer Vijay Lalwani is his latest victim. Incidentally, Lalwani was scared to death when Farhan played a prank on him.

Lalwani explains, “We were about to shoot for a sequence where Farhan was to hang from the rope. I was tying the rope around his neck and he suddenly choked and fell on the ground.”

He further adds, “I kept my calm as a director and started directing people on the sets to bring Farhan to normal self and then, called for an ambulance. But deep down, I was damn scared.”

“And then suddenly Farhan wakes up and teases me. I was relieved but decided I will take revenge sooner or later, ” signs off the director laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment