Sunday, February 14, 2010

I feel more patriotic: Shah Rukh


As all Mumbai multiplexes agree to screen ‘My Name Is Khan’ (MNIK) on Friday, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan seemed to be a bundle of emotions on Twitter.

‘Yipppeee !!!!’ was the immediate reaction of SRK.

“I am humbled by this show of love & kindness. So don’t know what else to say. Overwhelmed & promise will make India proud with my hard work, ” tweeted Khan at his Twitter account ‘iamsrk’.

“I thank u all for this…apologize for giving stress over the last few days...& now truly know the meaning of being humbled. Love you all so much, ” read another tweet.

Khan emotional tweets kept pouring in.

“I love India & Indians. I love Mumbai & Mumbaikers & once again reiterate I sincerely from the bottom of heart regret having hurt so many.”

Today I feel I will stand by with even more strength for all that stands for being Indian & my country.

And once again my fellow countrymen, if anything I have said wittingly or unwittingly to have disturbed any sentiments....in my work or words, I wholeheartedly regret...and I love u very very very very much. Thank you thank you thank you, ” read some of SRK’s tweets.

Earlier, in the morning, Shah Rukh sounded quite upset about his film not being screened by Mumbai multiplexes.

“Good Morning Mumbai. Whatever the fate of the film, never wished this upon the city that made my dreams come true & gave me all. I belong to you, ” read a morning tweet from SRK.

“As the film releases & reports pour in praising Karan's (Johar) work I take this opportunity to thank everyone who has gone to see the film. Only regret our own city Mumbai is still to see it in full flow. I just want to tell everyone that I feel more patriotic than ever before, ” Shah Rukh had tweeted.

No comments:

Post a Comment